Street/garage sale 60 Frances Colbert, Carp. Toys computers etc
September 14th 2013 8am-1pm
Massive garage sale 60 Frances Colbert, Carp. (10 minutes west of Kanata) Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Part of a community street sale this Saturday, many houses involved.
Far too much stuff has been collected over the years, and it's time to clear it out!
- Tons of toys for all ages, including; Playmobil sets, radio control cars/aircraft, building sets, games, Hot Wheels, and lots more! Gi Joe ARAH collectible sets too!
- Some vintage (1960's-1970's) Fisher-Price "Little People" Town sets and extras, as well as Fisher-Price "Great Adventures" Robin Hood playset.
- Hardwood curio/book cabinet, antique steamer trunk
- Meade 4" professional astronomical telescope
- Educational electronic toys/consoles, like LeapFrog, etc. Some vintage Hot Wheels sets & cars.
- Wader (German-made) Kid's garage set, super cool!
- Pop-up "Play-Hut" play structures & games, kids bikes and scooters
- Awesome Little Tykes pedal car with rear steering!
- Toddler + boy's clothes. Baby gates, other baby/toddler items.
- Computer hardware; CPUs, laptops, PCI cards, memory, cables, etc: $1.00 +
- iMac G5 17" slim all-in-one PC with Wireless, Bluetooth, etc. $150
- 35mm SLR camera with two lenses, etc, and other small digital cameras and equipment.
- New unused Magellan portable GPS unit: $35
- Assorted hand & battery/power tools
- An incredible assortment of other stuff!
View Larger Map
Calendar Archive 2013